- This program could provide Industries, Banking Sectors, Insurance Companies, Financing companies, Transport Agencies, Warehousing etc.,well trained professionals to meet the requirements.
- After completing graduation, students can get skills regarding various aspects like Marketing Manager, Selling Manager, over all Administration abilities of the Company.
- Capability of the students to make decisions at personal & professional level will increase after completion of this course.
- Students can independently start up their own Business.
- Students can get thorough knowledge of finance and commerce.
- The knowledge of different specializations in Accounting, costing, banking and finance with the practical exposure helps the students to stand in organization.
Program Specific Outcome
- The students can get the knowledge, skills and attitudes during the end of the B.com degree course.
- By goodness of the preparation they can turn into a Manager, Accountant , Management Accountant, cost Accountant, Bank Manager, Auditor, Company Secretary, Teacher, Professor, Stock Agents, Government employments and so on.,
- Students will prove themselves in different professional exams like C.A. , C S, CMA, MPSC, UPSC. As well as other coerces.
- The students will acquire the knowledge, skill in different areas of communication, decision making, innovations and problem solving in day to day business activities.
- Students will gain thorough systematic and subject skills within various disciplines of finance, auditing and taxation, accounting, management, communication, computer.
- Students can also get the practical skills to work as accountant, audit assistant, tax consultant, and computer operator. As well as other financial supporting services.
- Students will learn relevant Advanced accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
- Students will be able to do their higher education and can make research in the field of finance and commerce.
- To enable the students to learn principles and concepts of Accountancy.
- Students are enabled with the Knowledge in the practical applications of accounting.
- To enable the students to learn the basic concepts of Partnership Accounting, and allied aspects of accounting.
- The student will get thorough knowledge on the accounting practice prevailing in partnership firms and other allied aspects.
- To find out the technical expertise in maintaining the books of accounts.
- To encourage the students about maintaining the books of accounts for further reference. Marketing and Salesmanship
- This course enables the students, the practical knowledge and the tactics in the marketing.
- To study and critically analyze the basic concepts and trends in Marketing.
- To aware of the recent changes in the field of marketing. Computer Concepts and applications
- To make students familiar with computer environment & operating systems
- To introduce students with accounting packages like tally.
- To develop skill and knowledge among students in applications of internet ineducation of commerce. Business Mathematics and Statistics
- To use and understand useful functions in business as well as the concept of
- To understand the different concept of population and sample and to make students familiar with Calculation of various types of averages and variation.
- To learn the applications of matrices in business.
- To understand the students to solve LPP to maximize the profit and to minimize the cost.
- To use regression analysis to estimate the relationship between two variables and to use frequency distribution to make decision.
- To understand the techniques and concept of different types of index numbers.
Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- To make the students aware about the Business and Business Environment.
- To develop entrepreneurial awareness among students.
- To motivate students to make their mind set for thinking entrepreneurship as career.
Banking and Finance
- To familiar the students with the fundamentals of banking and thorough knowledge of banking operations.
- To build up the capability of students for knowing banking concepts and operations.
- To make the students aware of banking business and practices.
- To make understandable to the students regarding the new concepts introduced in the banking system. Compulsory English
- To offer relevant and practically helpful pieces of prose and poetry to students so that they not only get to know the beauty and communicative power of English but also its practical application.
- To expose students to a variety of topics that dominates the contemporary socio-economic and cultural life.
- To develop oral and written communication skills of the students so that their employability enhances.
- To develop overall linguistic competence and communicative skills of students
- To expose students to a good blend of old and new literary extracts having various themes that are entertaining and informative so that they realize the beauty ad communicative power of English
- To make students aware of the cultural values and the major problems in the world today.
- To develop literary sensibilities and communicative abilities among students.
Business Economics (Micro)
- To provide students knowledge of Micro Economic concepts and inculcate an analytical approach to the subject matter.
- To arouse the students interest by showing the relevance and use of various economic theories.
- To apply economic reasoning to solve business problems. Organizational skill development
- To make familiar the students with the emerging changes in the modern office environment and to develop organizational skills.
- To build up the conceptual , analytical , technical and managerial skills of students efficient office organization and records management
- Technical skills among the students for designing and developing effective means to manage records , consistency and efficiency of work flow in the administrative section of an organization will be developed.
- To develop employability skills among the students.
- To make the students aware about the business communication.
- To understand the process and importance of communication.
- To develop awareness regarding new trends in business communication, various media of communication and communication devices.
- To extend business communication skills through the application and exercisesCorporate Accounting
- This course aims to enlighten the students on the accounting procedures followed by the Companies.
- Student’s skills about accounting standards will be developed.
- To make aware the students about the valuation of shares.
- To impart knowledge about holding company accounts, amalgamation, absorption and reconstruction of company.
Business Economics (Macro)
- To familiarize the students with the basic concept of Macro Economics and its application.
- To aware students about Gross National Product (GNP), Net National Product (NNP) ,Income at Factor cost or National Income at Factor Prices,Per Capita Income , Personal Income ( PI ) ,Disposable Income etc.
- To Study the relationship among broad aggregates.
- To apply economic reasoning to solve the problems of the economy.
- To understand the concept & functions and importance of management and its application.
- To make the student understand principles, functions and different management theories.
Elements of company law
- To impart students with the knowledge of fundamentals of Company Law and provisions of the Companies Act of 2013.
- To apprise the students of new concepts involving in company law regime.
- To acquaint the students with the duties and responsibilities of Key Managerial Personnel.
Indian Banking System – I
- To make the students aware of Indian banking system.
- To enables students to understand the reforms and other developments in the Indian Banking.
- To impart knowledge about functions and role of Reserve Bank of India.
Cost and works accounting I
- To understand Basic Cost concepts, Elements of cost and cost sheet.
- Providing knowledge about difference between financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Ascertainment of Material and Labor Cost.
- Student’s Capability to apply theoretical knowledge in practical situation will be increased. Computer Programming and ApplicationsI
- To learn the skill how to use VBScript, transform Web pages from static text and images into functional, interactive, and dynamic e-commercetools.
- To embed VBScript code in an HTML document.
- To use VBScript operators; write code that makes decisions based on existing conditions, using control structures and loops.
- To enable students with a communication of Web page visitor using Message and Input boxes.
- To use the DOM to control the layout of HTML pages, add effects, and get information from users.
A course in environmental studies
- To furnish awareness about environmental problems among people.
- Impart basic knowledge about the environment and its allied problems.
- Developing an attitude of concern for the environment.
- Acquiring skills to help the concerned individuals in identifying and solving environmental problems.
T.Y. B. Com.
Business Regulatory Framework (Mercantile Law)
- The student will well verse in basic provisions regarding legal frame work governing the business world.
- To know the students with the basic concepts, terms & provisions of Mercantile and Business Laws.
- To develop the awareness among the students regarding these laws affecting trade business, and commerce.
- To provide the knowledge of various accounting concepts
- To impart the knowledge about accounting methods, procedures and techniques.
- To acquaint students with practical approach to accounts writing by using software package and by learning various accounts.
Indian & Global Economic Development
- To enable students to understand students to a new approach to the study of the Indian Economy.
- To help the students in analyzing the present status of the Indian Economy.
- To rendering the process of integration of the Indian Economy with other economics of the world.
- To notify students with the emerging issues in policies of India’s foreign trade.
Auditing and taxation
- Students will be versed in the fundamental concepts of Auditing and different aspects of tax.
- Students can understand Income Tax system properly, and can get the knowledge of different tax provisions.
- To give knowledge about preparation of Audit report, Submission of Income Tax Return, Advance Tax, and Tax deducted at Source, Tax Collection Authorities under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Banking & Finance II (Financial Markets and Institutions in India)
- Enable the students with Financial Markets and its various segments.
- To give the students and understanding of the operations and developments in financial markets in India.
- To acquaint them to gain an insight into the functioning and role of financial institutions in the Indian Economy.
Cost and Works Accounting II
- To keep the students conversant with the ever – enlarging frontiers of Cost Accounting knowledge.
- Students can get knowledge of different methods and techniques of cost accounting.
- To impart Knowledge about the concepts and principles application of Overheads.
Computer Programming and Application II (Computer Networking and
- To make students familiar with computer environment
- To make students familiar with operating systems.
- To make students aware of accounting packages like tally.
- To develop skill among students in applications of internet in commerce education
- To educate students with the networking and different languages of computer.
Cost and Works Accounting III
- To provide knowledge regarding costing techniques.
- To give training as regards concepts, procedures and legal Provisions of cost audit.
Banking & Finance III (Banking Law and Practices in India.)
- To enlighten the students’ knowledge on Banking Regulation Acts.
- To give a thorough knowledge on Indian Banking System and Acts pertaining to it.
- To provide understanding of nature, importance, of banking sector.
- To know the structure of finance related areas.
- To impart knowledge regarding source of finance for a business.
Computer Programming and Application III (Software Engineering)
- To learn the different system concepts used in Software Engineering.
- To understand the different types applications of Software Engineering.
- To be acquainted with the facts about Software Development.